FCC dealt major blow in net neutrality ruling favoring Comcast

joe mcguckin joe at via.net
Fri Apr 9 21:22:38 UTC 2010

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

People are defending the FCC?

The same FCC that ruled that any data service over 200Kbits was broadband, not "Information Service" and thus came under the purview of
the FBI and CALEA - directly contravening the language and intent of the CALEA act?

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is just your enemy.

Joe McGuckin
ViaNet Communications

joe at via.net
650-207-0372 cell