ARIN XXV Policy Discussions

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Apr 9 14:14:04 UTC 2010

One important note for NANOG folks -

The ARIN XXV Public Policy and Members Meeting will be held in
10 days in Toronto.  There are policy proposals which may effect
you being discussed.  You may participate in discussing these on
the ARIN PPML mailing list or during the meeting via remote
participation (details attached).

My apologies for forwarding this message, but I would be remiss
to not bring these policy discussions to your attention.

Thank you!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO