ARIN IP6 policy for those with legacy IP4 Space

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Apr 7 23:19:06 UTC 2010

That talks about the LRSA fee.  Everything below that, however, refers to ISP fees,
not to end user fees.

There is no speculation on that page as to what LRSA fees will be after 2013, and,
there is nothing indicating that we should expect a significant change in end-user
fees for LRSA or RSA.

I know this is subtle, but:

	ALLOCATION == ISP
	ASSIGNMENT == End User

Assignments are not charged subscriber renewal fees. They are charged an
annual maintenance fee.

Owen