what about 48 bits?

Jeff Kell Jeff-Kell at utc.edu
Wed Apr 7 16:10:23 UTC 2010

That would be the AMP quick connect kit.  Been there, done that, got the scars and war stories too.

The most notable was that the "drops" from the actual coax down to the end-stations were of a non-trivial length, and the actual length added to your coax segment was double that (due to the loop out to the end-station).  We had several cases of segments getting "too long" unexpectedly, and some green techs hooking up 3-4 drops in their new office areas at the same time (adding ~100' to your run)...

Jeff