legacy /8

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Mon Apr 5 13:20:16 UTC 2010

On 2010.04.02 19:29, John Palmer (NANOG Acct) wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Majdi S. Abbas" <msa at latt.net>

If you are looking for what blocks have been allocated to ARIN by IANA,
the file is maintained on the IANA site:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/

If you're referring to the IP space ARIN has issued out, I don't know if
there is a single authoritative text list (at least I couldn't find one
quickly). There is a mailing list maintained by ARIN that tracks daily
issued blocks, but it appears to have archives going back only to late 2k8: