Was a 1956 Video Phone User - "On the Internet" ?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Sun Apr 4 16:07:39 UTC 2010

On 4/4/2010 09:56, John Sage wrote:

> The degree to which people subscribed to this list, apparently having
> nothing better to do, will respond to a blatant troll is breathtaking.

Mama taught me to be polite and forgiving, it takes me a while to give
up on a persistent idiot--I want so badly to find a way to engage them.

But I do learn eventually.

> Of course recent evidence shows quite clearly that [some] people
> subscribed to this list, apparently having nothing better to do, will
> respond to anything...

I am suitably chastened--kind of like being slapped with a stale bar-rag.

MY apologies.  but I did feel a need to respond to you.

I'm over it now.
--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs