legacy /8

Stephen Repetski skrepetski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:33:07 UTC 2010

I've been taking some networking classes for my undergrad college degree,
and there've only been about 3 mentions of IPv6 during the whole time I've
been here (at supposedly a high-tech school). Also, did I mention we're
still being taught classful networking? I've never heard my professors udder
the CIDR acronym or talk about subnetting. Hopefully this changes as
students progress into  the higher-level classes, but I wouldn't want to be
the one attempting to get a job with no knowledge of what's changed since my
professor was in school.

Stephen (Trey) Repetski
skr3394 at rit.edu | skrepetski at gmail.com
srepetsk.net    | RIT '13, TJHSST '09