legacy /8

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Sat Apr 3 17:31:31 UTC 2010

Failed in the sense that I am not sure there is enough time left to
really get v6 deployment going before we hit the wall.  It is like
skydiving and waiting too long to open the chute.

Any school teaching v4 at this point other than as a legacy protocol
that they teach on the second year because "they might see it in the
wild" should be closed down.  All new instruction that this point should
begin and end with v6 with v4 as an "aside".  But that isn't.