New Linksys CPE, IPv6 ?

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 01:14:28 UTC 2010

I'm a real life user, I know the difference and I could careless about
v6.  most anything I want I is on v4 and will still be there long
after ( when ever it is) we run out of v4 addresses.  If I'm on a
content provider and I'm putting something new online I want everyone
to see, they will find  away for all of us with v4 and credit cards to
see it, and not be so worried about developing countries or the sub 5%
of people in developed countries for now.  I'm sure @ some point v6
will see the business need, but while I'm expect to have to deploy it
for marketing reasons, I hope its someone else's problem but its a
must have for real business.