IPSEC-VRF MIB

Bailey Stephen Stephen.Bailey at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 10 13:21:35 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I am looking to monitor the number of active IPSEC tunnels terminating
in a given VRF via SNMP

I can use the following command on the device (Cisco 3845 -
12.4(22)T)....

Vpn#show crypto mib ipsec flowmib global vrf test-vrf

vrf test-vrf

Active Tunnels:                   2

Is there anyway I can get this ActiveTunnels value via SNMP and MIBs?

I can do an SNMP walk and get the GlobalActiveTunnels, but I need the
number of active tunnels in a VRF

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Stephen Bailey

FUJITSU

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered
Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient.  Its contents
are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged.  Fujitsu
Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted
and amended or that it is virus-free.