ALTDB Problems

christian koch ck at
Wed Oct 28 17:53:40 CDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Steve Rubin <ser at> wrote:

> ALTDB is free and you get what you pay for.
> However.  Donations to would
> probably get requests done a lot faster.
> --
> Steve Rubin                / AE6CH   /
> Email: ser at  /  N6441C  /
so, each time someone wants to update they need to donate to make sure it
gets processed in a timely matter?

or do you track who donates and give priority to their updates?

dont get me wrong - its a great cause, and people should donate if they can

if the project is short of volunteers - i'm sure there are people in the
community who would not mind helping out