dealing with bogon spam ?

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Wed Oct 28 01:20:38 UTC 2009

This is puzzling me.  If it's from non-announced space, at some point some router should report no route to it.  How is the TCP handshake performed to allow a sync to turn into spam?

Chuck

Chuck Church
Network Planning Engineer, CCIE #8776
Harris Information Technology Services
DOD Programs
1210 N. Parker Rd. | Greenville, SC 29609
Office: 864-335-9473 | Cell: 864-266-3978
Sent using BlackBerry