Power Analysis/Management Tools

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Mon Oct 26 21:33:01 UTC 2009

I'd think SNMP will be what any product uses to query APC gear,  even their own suite uses SNMP to collect information and receive traps.
We use cacti to graph our loads on the APC power bars and UPS gear, gives you everything you need on all phases/legs,  was there something in particular you were after?

-g