DMCA takedowns of networks

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cyberbunker.com
Mon Oct 26 17:24:46 UTC 2009

> > Is there a better solution that doesn't require intrusive parsing?
>
> Sure.  Tell the hoster they've got to shut it down, or else lose their
> connectivity.

which would be called "blackmail".

sure, have the cops arrest the guy that actually runs the site or uploaded
it onto the site, if they cannot (because it simply doesnt happen to be
illegal in the country where he resides) they are out of luck and have to
live with it.

furthermore, in any case, a proper court order specifically
mentioning the url, the customer, the right company out of our
christmastree of companies worldwide, etc would
be required as we dont plan to decide whats illegal and what not.

ofcourse all of this only applies to "real crime". not to whining dmca
idiots, whom are criminals themselves.

--

Sven Olaf Kamphuis
CB3ROB DataServices

Phone: +31/87-8747479
Skype: CB3ROB
MSN:   sven at cb3rob.net
C.V.:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/cb3rob

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or