Simple Change Management Tracking

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Oct 26 11:39:14 UTC 2009

Thanks - we're not really looking for so much a ticketing system as more
of a "change management approval" system I guess.  There was a hosted
package offering called "Sargeant Change" at one time but the website
disappeared - while I'd rather not have something hosted it was exactly
what would work for us... too bad I can't find it any longer.

Appreciate the input..

Paul