Interesting Point of view - Russian police and RIPE accused of aiding RBN

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Oct 24 07:18:23 UTC 2009

Since we're on the subject, here is where RBN went:

inetnum:         91.202.60.0 - 91.202.63.255
netname:         AKRINO-NET
descr:           Akrino Inc
country:         VG
org:             ORG-AI38-RIPE
admin-c:         IVM27-RIPE
tech-c:          IVM27-RIPE
status:          ASSIGNED PI
mnt-by:          RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by:          MNT-AKRINO
mnt-lower:       RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-routes:      MNT-AKRINO
mnt-domains:     MNT-AKRINO
source:          RIPE # Filtered
organisation:    ORG-AI38-RIPE
org-name:        Akrino Inc
org-type:        OTHER
address:         Akrino Inc.
address:         P.O.Box 146 Trident Chambers
address:         Road Town, Tortola
address:         BVI
e-mail:          noc.akrino at gmail.com
mnt-ref:         MNT-AKRINO
mnt-by:          MNT-AKRINO
source:          RIPE # Filtered
person:          Igoren V Murzak
address:         Akrino Inc
address:         P.O.Box 146 Trident Chambers
address:         Road Town, Tortola
address:         BVI
phone:           +1 914 5952753
e-mail:          noc.akrino at gmail.com
nic-hdl:         IVM27-RIPE
mnt-by:          MNT-AKRINO
source:          RIPE # Filtered
% Information related to '91.202.60.0/22AS44571'
route:           91.202.60.0/22
descr:           AKRINO BLOCK
origin:          AS44571
mnt-by:          MNT-AKRINO
source:          RIPE # Filtered

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."