ISP/VPN's to China?

Seth David Schoen schoen at
Thu Oct 22 01:59:35 CDT 2009

Adrian Chadd writes:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009, Alex Balashov wrote:
> > I was not aware that tools or techniques to do this are widespread or
> > highly functional in a way that would get them adopted in an Internet
> > access control application of a national scope.
> >
> > Tell me more?
> It's been a while since I tinkered with this for fun, but a quick abuse
> of google gives one relatively useful starting paper:

A lot of research papers on what is or isn't possible in traffic
analysis are linked from

This bibliography is updated periodically.  It's a pretty big, complex
topic, and the open literature could use lots more publications.

Seth David Schoen <schoen at> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en   | un tigre, reflexioné.     |            -- Borges, El Zahir