Cisco VSS-1440 migration query

Leland Vandervort leland at taranta.discpro.org
Tue Oct 20 06:18:43 UTC 2009

Thanks to all on this.

I've pretty much mitigated this by creating a VSS-ized version of the
interface configs (chassis/slot/port) which I can then re-inject back
into the system config after conversion.

Shame that switch1 keeps its config and simply renumbers the interfaces,
but switch2 just says "I here am new" .. but oh well.

Leland