Webcasts of NANOG47

Tom Daly tom at dyn.com
Mon Oct 19 22:15:43 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,
Here's the skinny:

Sunday tutorials were not live broadcast, but were recorded, and will be encoded and placed online shortly after the meeting.

The General Session from Monday and Tuesday was/will be broadcasted live.

Also, Dani Rosiman's talk on Tuesday on the BGP Metric System will be broadcasted.

The ISP Security Track and Peering Track are not broadcast live, no recorded.

Regards,
Tom Daly