Seeking old NANOG list mbox archives

Fyodor fyodor at insecure.org
Wed Oct 14 04:41:48 UTC 2009

Hi All.  I run a web archive for network security mailing lists at
http://seclists.org and have decided to add NANOG.  I find that this
list often delves into security issues, including botnets, malware,
DoS attacks, ways to contain them, etc. So I've added a page with the
monthly archives since 2003, excerpts of the latest posts, RSS feeds,
searching, etc:

http://seclists.org/nanog/

The problem is that I have only been a list member for 6 years, while
the NANOG list has a rich history going back to 1994 ('92 if you count
the NSFNET Regional-Techs list it was formed from).  I'd love to make
that whole history available.  If anyone has archives going back
further than mine, please let me know.  Traditional Unix-style mbox
files are preferred, but I'll take whatever I can get and massage them
into mboxes.

Thanks,
Fyodor