ISP customer assignments

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:24:23 UTC 2009

Heh - Every time I try to say something close to "don't ever use this" or
"not really used anymore" WRT RIP I get a student or three that is using it,
and in fact it is there only option due to certain vendors' choices of what
routing protocols to support on certain classes of gear.

/TJ ... really hoping those certain vendors choose OSPFv3 (or ISIS, I really
don't care - anything instead of RIPng  :P  ) for IPv6.

--
/TJ