Invalid prefix announcement from AS9035 for 129.77.0.0/16

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:35:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Andrew Nusbaum
<Andrew.Nusbaum at mindspark.com> wrote:
> I actually got origin change alerts from Cyclops about 2 minutes after the announcements started.

your email address starts with an A...

So one of Jim's subtle hints here is that for folks willing to pay for
alerting, they(renesys) can (not that I have any data to support this)
alert 'in a timely fashion'.

I suspect when your depending upon a machine under someone's desk
that's not getting revenue support you get what you pay for. Note
well, that I (personally) don't subscribe to any of these services...

-Chris