Does Internet Speed Vary by Season?

Dave Larter dave at stayonline.com
Sat Oct 10 01:05:44 UTC 2009

I may be missing a little bit here by jumping a bit in the thread so
sorry.

What is the difference between weather and seasonal?

I define weather like, well its cloudy and raining here and get in the
car and drive 20 minutes and it is clear and sunny. I would call this
mostly localized, like ground zero.  Nice here bad 15 miles/minutes
away.

Seasonal, well I think of Seattle, almost always rain/clouds..., more
than a 15 minute/mile radius.  Seasonal reminds me more of say, for
months straight the ground/air is well, frozen.  Like the northeast,
where I used to live and will never go back.

Just my .02, I'll shut up now.