32-bit AS numbers

Larry May lmay at nframe.com
Fri Oct 9 16:26:19 UTC 2009

We are running into the same issues regarding 12.0 train for 12008 GSR
w/PRP-2's. Even though there are IOS's that have a "fixed" 4 Byte ASN
code...it has other bugs in NSF-SSO that we use here extensively. So
hence the reason we are waiting to upgrade.

Larry May
Network Services
n|Frame
888-223-8633