Invalid prefix announcement from AS9035 for 129.77.0.0/16

Dylan Ebner dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
Fri Oct 9 14:23:25 UTC 2009

Does anyone know why it takes BGPMon so long to send out an email. It looks like it BGPMon detected the AS9035 announcements at the right time (around 7:00 UTC) but I didn't get a notification until around 13:00 UTC. It seems like many people rely on BGPMon to do this type of detection, so the long delay is frustrating.

Thanks

Dylan Ebner