109/8 - not a BOGON

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Fri Oct 9 11:35:55 UTC 2009

Hi Matthew,

I had the same problem with our new range assigned to us by APNIC, out
of 110/8

You're in for a long, hard and frustrating road.

If you manage to get in contact with anyone, or anyone responds to
you, mind letting me know? I'd suspect they'd probably have us blocked
still too, we've just not come across it yet.

Regards,
Shane Short