ISP customer assignments

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at xyonet.com
Thu Oct 8 14:24:30 UTC 2009

Sorry to be a curmudgeon and let me play devil's advocate for a minute.
I realize that the address space is enormous; gigantic, even, but if we
treat it as cavalierly as you all are proposing, it will get used up.
If its treated like an infinite resource  that will never, ever be used
up as we have done with every other resource on the planet, won't we
find ourselves in a heap of trouble?

Curtis