Data Centers in England

Shane Ronan sronan at fattoc.com
Wed Oct 7 22:09:02 UTC 2009

As the CTO of a financial company with multiple data centers in
London, I would recommend Equinix Slough (or London 4) site. They have
a website setup just for Financial firms. http://financial.equinix.com/

I've got space in both Telehouse and Equinix and would recommend
Equinix for someone looking for full service collocation and Telehouse
to someone who is looking for network interconnection.

Shane