<Help - Unable to builld a IP-SEC VPN on a Cisco ASA 5520>

Tillinger, Steve steve.tillinger at SourceMedia.com
Wed Oct 7 17:00:29 UTC 2009

IPsec isn't available when in multiple context mode.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ruiz [mailto:mruiz at telwestservices.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:56 PM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: <Help - Unable to builld a IP-SEC VPN on a Cisco ASA 5520>

Group,

                I am stuck like chuck.  We are unable to activate a VPN
in one of the virtual firewall context.  Under the crypto commands, none
of the IP-sec are available.  Any help on this would be appreciated.
Version we running is 8.0(4)

Michael Ruiz mruiz at telwestservices.com
<mailto::mruiz at telwestservices.com>

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution"