Verizon Southeast Network Map

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Mon Oct 5 15:40:44 UTC 2009

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, Jason Bertoch wrote:

> We're considering adding a Verizon connection to our network in Florida, so
> I've been looking unsuccessfully for a map of Verizon's fiber network in the
> southeast to verify that I'll have diverse paths with my other providers.
> Does anyone know if such a map exists in a public location?

I haven't seen one, but I'd imagine they have a route that parallels I-95
through Jacksonville to Miami and maybe one that runs up the gulf side via
Tampa.  Not sure about route diversity in the panhandle but I'd bet there
would be at least some for Tallahassee and Pensacola.  That might be
something that a VZB account manager could provide after the execution of
an appropriately flavored NDA.

jms