Help: Verizon Account Manager

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sat Oct 3 03:33:20 UTC 2009

This isn't an IP-related call for help, but hopefully someone on here
from Verizon is listening or knows someone who can help me.

On May 5 I was in touch with account manager J from Verizon who quoted
me and set me up with an Ethernet-delivered circuit. The order was
placed with implementations manager N. Somewhere during the time it took
them between May and July to install the fiber, N dropped off the face
of the earth. I asked J WTF is going on and I was put in touch with new
implementations manager B who actually managed to finish the job. Turn
up time came and - guess what - someone had failed to enter the details
of the order (or whatever) between May and August and I didn't get what
I ordered. So I tried to call J. Surprise, J's number goes to someone
totally different. Many weeks of confusing calls later I finally managed
to find J's boss (which is fun because I'm not an active customer yet)
and confirmed that J is not there anymore somewhere between Sept 4 and
Sept 6. He gave me contact info for my supposed replacement, but they
have yet to answer or return even one of my daily calls for a week. I
did get a survey for my not-install, gave it horrible marks and checked
"please contact me", but nobody has. I've tried every phone number and
email address I can get my hands on for the last month with no results.

I don't have an account manager. Can anyone help?

~Seth