STP Visualization

Brian Feeny bfeeny at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 19:26:20 UTC 2009

Although that looks like a pretty cool visualization program, I does
not have the ability to automatically grok STP info via snmp/ssh/
telnet/cdp/etc.  I am looking for a program to do the work of showing me
STP forwarding paths on a per vlan basis, it doesn't have to be
pretty, just something that can do it.

Brian