STP Visualization

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Mon Nov 30 18:16:53 UTC 2009

I wrote a perl/libgd tool some time ago which acts as a cgi script and
takes live data and makes pretty pictures of it (per vlan).
Note due a bunch of stuff not being uniformly implemented in IOS via
SNMP I've had to screen scrape a little and I'm afraid this means I
don't have any CatOS support.

Let me know offlist if you are interested in the code.