Fwd: News Delivery Report (Failure)

Gregory Hicks ghicks at hicks-net.net
Sat Nov 28 23:16:13 UTC 2009

> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:42:29 -0700
> From: Brielle Bruns <bruns at 2mbit.com>
> To: nanog at nanog.org
> Subject: Fwd: News Delivery Report (Failure)
>
> Is anyone else getting these when you post to the nanog list?

Similar.  I get these from Ritz Camera:

From: Antigen_RITZEXCHANGE
To: ghicks at hicks-net.net
Subject: Antigen Notification: Antigen found a message matching a filter
Date: 5 Nov 2009 14:32:53 -0500

Microsoft Antigen for Exchange found a message matching a filter. The
message is currently Detected.
Message: "Re_ Email filtering and protection Help"
Filter name: "KEYWORD= racial discrimination: hicks"
Sent from: "Gregory Hicks "
Folder: "SMTP Messages\Inbound"
Location: "Ritz/Corp/RITZEXCHANGE"

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson