What DNS Is Not

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Thu Nov 26 20:45:22 UTC 2009

On Nov 27, 2009, at 2:25 AM, Dan White wrote:

> Anytime this issue has been brought up in a public setting (here, slashdot, etc.) has resulted in terrible press
> and even corrective action.

Does anyone have any idea of the financial 'rewards' SPs who do this kind of thing reap from it?

I'm wondering if the money is sufficient for the SPs in question to resist DNSSEC on the grounds that it will 'cost them revenue'.

If it isn't, then what's the economic case for doing it in the first place?

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken