T-Mobile ?

Cary Wiedemann carywiedemann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:34:50 UTC 2009

Hard down in Fairfax, VA here.  Inbound calls are met with a fast busy (no
path) signal.  Outbound calls fail.

Inbound/outbound SMS text has not worked since at least 6:00PM EST.

Surprisingly the IP network seems to still be up.  BlackBerry specific
functions such as BlackBerry email (BIS) and BBM still work.  Web browsing
still works.

Seems their UMA (GSM over TCP/IP) servers are down too.  Pretty bad.

- Cary