problems with cisco 7200 and PA-T3

Warren Bailey wbailey at gci.com
Fri May 29 02:41:16 UTC 2009

We have many 7200vxr's with DS3 interfaces.

Though I am not sure this would be a interface problem.

When you say that your provider sees errors on the circuit, where are
they putting equipment? Is it an in-line test or an end to end test?
Also, how is the DS3 being delivered? Be sure to check your coax and
connectors. If you are only getting 5mbps on the line, I would ask your
provider to come out and show you on a test set an end to end sweep from
Point A to Point B. If you are getting data, and do not have AIS - I
would assume somewhere something isn't up to spec physically.

Feel free to ping me off list Adam.

//warren

Warren Bailey
GCI Communication Corp.