in urgent need of router w/T3 interface

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri May 22 16:57:37 UTC 2009

I suspect that you might have more luck if you mentioned where you
are, how far you would be willing to drive to pick one up and how long
you would need to use it for...

For example, I could probably loan you an old 7200 that would fit the
bill, but I'm in VA which probably wouldn't work out for you...

Feel free to mail me privately if you don't have any luck elsewhere
and I'll pull it out of storage, make sure it is still a happy camper,
etc...