delays to google

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu May 14 17:49:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, 14 May 2009, Graeme Fowler wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 12:34 -0400, Justin M. Streiner wrote:
>> I'm guessing whatever the issue is has been resolved, or the storm has
>> passed?
>
> http://www.google.com/appsstatus#rm:1/di:1/do:1/ddo:0
>
> Not that it would have been much use to you at the time.

  It's clear the problem was not affecting a small subset of users:

     "We're aware of a problem with Google Mail affecting a small subset of
      users."

  If ISC has an issue open on it, and there is chatter on Nanog about it,
  unless they consider their userbase to be 6 billion potential users, the
  issue affected more than a "small subset."