ASPATH Loop

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Sun May 10 12:33:39 UTC 2009

Multiple discontiguous copies of an AS number in the AS-path can also be
caused by the "original" Cisco IOS "local-as" feature, but in that case the
AS number in the middle would be fixed.
http://bit.ly/7TnCi

And there's always the AS-path prepending. Cisco IOS allows you to insert
anything in the AS path.

Ivan
http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/