massive snowshoe operations may be a cause for concern (was: Re:UCEProtect Level 3)

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Sat May 9 00:08:30 UTC 2009

I agree, spamhaus has always been great.

We were on a few feedback loops and senderbase.org did not show much for that subnet...   anyway solved now.    Got the ex-customer's other ISP to block the announcement since we killed it a while ago, also removed the SWIP.  ;)

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
Direct: 206.973.8302
Main: 206.973.8300