Intel wants to hook 15 billion embedded devices to the Internet in 6 years

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Mon May 4 18:41:51 UTC 2009

Oddly, none of the courses in the event discuss IPv6.

http://www.intelembeddedevent.com/

Intel® Embedded eVent We’re standing at the forefront of the Embedded
Internet Era. The opportunities are yours.
The networked world is growing at a tremendous pace. In just six
years, it’s expected that 15 Billion intelligent devices will be
connected to the internet. And, with your imagination and hard work,
Intel can be a part of many of the devices that will revolutionize the
way we work, talk, play and move.
So, Intel is hosting our first virtual tradeshow, the Intel Embedded
eVent, and we want you to join us! It’s a one day event that will
showcase Intel technologies and our customers’ innovation in
intelligent, connected devices.