The Confiker Virus.

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:46:27 UTC 2009

Has anyone tried the Python scs Network Scanner script?
http://iv.cs.uni-bonn.de/wg/cs/applications/containing-conficker/

I have installed Impacket-0.9.6.0 library but it throws the following warning
"WARNING: Crypto package not found. Some features will fail."

Does anyone know if this effects the reliability of the scs script? I
have it scanning but I don't like that warning.

What other library is Impacket looking for to correct that warning?

--
Thanks, Joe