Fiber cut on Irish Sea

isabel dias isabeldias1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 15:11:24 UTC 2009

Are you able to provide historical information on the incident/outgae you have experienced?

Are you able to provide an egress and/or igress traffic coming in and out of your network to make sure your traffic was crossing that transmission path?

I guess you must have visibility of planned work or outage notification if anything happen and you were directly affected- YES/NO?