Gigabit speed test anybody?

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Mar 27 14:22:27 UTC 2009

Ironically, two days later, I find myself in exactly the same
position; needing an iperf box to test a 100Mb client connection
against.

In a perfect world, this box would hang off of NYIIX (or Arbinet) and
be able to sustain 100Mb of throughput for the duration of a couple of
generic iperf tests that I need to perform at a client site in a
couple of hours.

Thanks in advance...