REVERSE DNS Practices.

Martin Barry marty at
Thu Mar 26 04:44:57 CDT 2009

$quoted_author = "Steven Champeon" ;

...and so on and so on.

You do realise that they were all infrastructure devices which would never
send email? LNS isn't a big enough giveaway?

> Oh, there's also '', so the safe bet is to
> assume that ALL of the rest are dynamic. Correct bet? Who knows.

That's a safe assumption.

So ignore, their MXes and block everything else

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
	capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
	labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?