Gigabit speed test anybody?

Paul Kelly :: Blacknight paul at
Wed Mar 25 15:03:33 CDT 2009

Hi Rick,

Try an anon ftp or http download from The cluster that serves for has multiple machines with at least single or bonded 10GE interfaces into HEAnet's backbone and then minimum of 10GE on two carriers to the general internet.

Should give you a pretty good speed test. I can max out our GigE links using them for testing.

Paul Kelly
Technical Director
Blacknight Internet Solutions ltd
Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated servers