Akamai wierdness

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Mon Mar 23 22:35:53 UTC 2009

I usually just call their toll free support number when their are
occasional issues.  This is from a content provider perspective (using
Akamai as a CDN for the sites I support). Never had an issue getting a
hold of anyone and getting the issue resolved (two times I have called
them, it was issues on our side anyway).