Seeking Connectivity in IRAQ

Alexander Harrowell a.harrowell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:40:42 UTC 2009

NewSkies' NSS703 is apparently intended to cover Turkey and Iraq especially
well; www.talia.net and probably many others resell the service, or you can
buy it directly (http://www.newskies.com/ipsyssolutions.htm).

Perhaps you could say what kind of connectivity you need? As various people
have pointed out, there are several GSM/UMTS operators, but this isn't a
solution for a whole network there.