Seeking Connectivity in IRAQ

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Mar 16 18:03:39 UTC 2009

Robert,

Check out Wataniya and Zain, the two are the regional wireless
providers and in my experience, at least in Kuwait, they offer aircard
service. The catch is that you have to have a local ID card (this was
the rule in Kuwait, not sure of Iraq). You can get around this by
buying the service from a shop who may agree to buy the card in his
own name and resell to you.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.